Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 271 {something wonderful}

 Welcome to Sunday and another great sketch with the Sweet Sunday Sketch team. I used one of the just released TCP stamps, I Are Fun.


I used my favorite circle frame from Framed Up 2 to highlight the sentiment. Following the sketch, I decided to use that sweet bear image for my fishtail flag layer. In the background you'll find the fun Dots Cutups. The color combo is one of favorites, too. It's Limelight, Tropical Teal, and Summer Splash from MFT. 


Here is the sketch this week. You'll have to stop by and see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Sketch team has done with this week's sketch. Sweet stuff, I tell you. 

You'll also want to stop by to join the fun and link up. Thanks for stopping by here today. Enjoy your day!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic take on the sketch Lisa! I love these colors and your sweet little bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the new release products, I'm loving them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the new release products, I'm loving them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!