Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 269 { happiness}

Yes! Ice Cream is happiness and so is this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch.  You know that question you get asked, the one where they want to know, "if you can bring 1 thing to a deserted island, what would it be"? Yep. My answer is always ice cream, sometime I think pizza, but then who am I kidding....it's always ice cream.


 I LOVE it and I'm not too picky about my flavors. Ice cream is my happiness. BUT sadly, it can add on the lb's. So I really try to limit how much I buy. If I don't,  I will grab a big bowl after the boys go to bed and eat it all! ha! So I love that I can make all the ice cream cones and bowls I want with the new Love & Ice Cream die set and coordinating sentiments Love and Ice Cream from Reverse Confetti. Guilt Free baby!

I used the pretty new Ombre' Ink Pads for my sentiment and then in place of the small rectangle from the sketch I added my cone. I topped it with some stamped sprinkles from Donut You Know, then sprinkled with some tinsel glitter. 

The larger rouned rectangle is from Documented and then the flags are from the new Stitched Flag Trio and Tag me. 

Here is the sketch to work with this week. We sure hope you come play along and visit the rest of the DT. 


Check it out and link it up! 








Have a beautiful day!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!