Thursday, May 7, 2015

Curtain Call Travel On REMINDER

**please scroll down to see my Reverse Confetti Sneak Peek**

There is still time to join us over on the Curtain Call Blog for the Travel On challenge. Check it out. 

So the theme of my card may seem like a stretch from the inspiration photo, but it's where my creative mind went and it makes sense to me. lol! Traveling made me think of just moving.....moving on or traveling to a new place, a new job, maybe just a new class, bible study, or group.....just something new. New things and experiences can be scary. Let your faith carry you and be bigger than your fears. I love this new God is Good stamp set that is releasing tomorrow from Reverse Confetti. I used it here today. 


Here is the inspiration photo. 


And here is a detailed shot. I used some ombre' inks for my sentiment and
added some Love Note hearts and the geo tag from Documented dies. The teeny little hearts are from Shakers 'n Frames



Be sure to hop over to the Curtain Call Blog to see  more inspiration from 
some of the Design Team Members. 

Here is a closer look at the new Reverse Confetti Products 
Releasing TOMORROW. 
May 8!






 






Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I think this is perfect for the travel theme. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Lisa. Love the words, the background paper... the soft sponging looks nice on the hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful, love the sentiment, very encouraging!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!