Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 268 {birthday calories}

Happy Mother's Day! It's a beautiful Sunday and we have a great sketch for your from Sweet Sunday  Sketch Challenge. I used all new, just released stamps and dies from Reverse Confetti. The Love & Ice Cream set and coordinating dies are awesome and so fun to work with. 


I used the Let's Celebrate Quick Card Panels to add the festive stripes to my card base. I cut that and a teal piece of card stock with the Documented die to create my main image panel. A double scoop of Love & Ice Cream on top of the  hand stamped polka dotted bowl (whole lotta dots), complete with a silver spoon totally make me hungry for ice cream! 


I tucked in a duo of flags from Stitched Flag Trio. I really love how you can use the flags along or layered together. So fun!

Here is the sketch:








Hop on over to the Sweet Sunday Sketch blog to see all the challenge details and to see more challenge inspiration. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm dying over this Lisa. This is fan-freakin'static!! I love every inch of this. You truly rocked this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the sentiment is perfect. And the I cream dies are are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!