Friday, May 1, 2015

Curtain Call-Travel On Challenge

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!



I love these inspiration photos. So many ways to be inspired. 


I was inspired by the map and the word "travel" so I pulled out the adorable stamp set and matching dies by Reverse Confetti called Here We Go.  I stamped the card and wheels and then used the dies to cut them out. I went ahead and cut apart the sentiment  and inked up the edges with some tea dye distress ink. I forgot how fun and different a sentiment can look by doing this simple trick. 



The map paper was cut with the Circles 'n Scallops die. I still had this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch in my mind, so I used it again today. Go check it out, if you haven't yet. Some enamel dots and wooden stars finish off the card. 



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!
Travel On Designers








Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card with the car, globe, and wood embellishments! And, thanks again for all your help, Lisa!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Adorable Lisa! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the little card on the map! So excited to be joining the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the car over the earth! Fantastic Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card Lisa. Love the sweet little car and the circle behind it... great paper pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Punch buggy no returns LOL! Adorable card and LOVE the veneer words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card and I love the world against all the days of the week! Great little details :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my is this the cutest card!! I love the cutie card and the little globe behind!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!