Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 267-hello and sunshine

Hello, Sunday peeps! It's time for the next Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge. It's another great one that I know you're going to LOVE. I am busy working on Reverse Confetti May release projects, so it was natural for me to reach for some of my favorites from last release. 

That awesome sun from Sun 'n Clouds and the pretty scripty hello from Fancy words Confetti Cuts. I adhered them both onto a smooth white Circles 'n Scallops. The pretty dots are from the Pina Colda Quick Card Panel. Those colors!!! LOVE!


Here is the sketch. 


Come join me over on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to see more inspiration from the team.  You'll find the link up over there, too. Have a great day!








Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. You had me at the colorful polkas & bright sun! Such a cheerful card-just love this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EM GEE! Lisa this is F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S!!! Love, love, love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, your card is so pretty! Loving this release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, your card is so pretty! Loving this release!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!