Thursday, November 17, 2016

Reverse Confetti-Crazy For Christmas

Hello! I hope you have enjoyed the past few days with the Reverse Confetti crew and all our holiday goodie ideas. We have one more post for you today and we are focusing on home decor. 


I love my little holiday pillow I made. I am far from a seamstress, but I had fun making this project. It required a little sewing, some felt, a couple of Reverse Confetti Confetti Cuts, liquid adhesive, and some polyfill. It's a little knick knack pillow to set on a shelf or mantel. I enjoy clustering little holiday decor pieces and this will fit in nicely with what I already have on hand. It is approximately 4x6 in size. 



I cut two pieces of the linen fabric and sewed together three of the sides, inside out. I continued to sew up the fourth side but left an opening to add the polyfill. I then flipped the fabric right side out and filled it up with polyfil. I had no idea how to sew that hole close, so I simply used some scor-tape to secure the opening shut. It's fine, the pillow is just sitting on a mantel. You can't even tell. I then cut three of the "merry" from Winter Word Coordinates


While I love the newest Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts, I just adore the Let It Snow flakes. The shape is so fun. I used liquid adhesive to adhere all the felt pieces and then added a dolop of glue to the snowflake centers and dropped in a few clear seadbeads for a sparkly touch!  Here is a close up. 


Some more of the RC Confetti Crew have their own home decor projects to share today.
Come check it out.
 

Diane Jaquay

Leigh Penner

Amy Rohl

Jeanne Jachna

Heather Hoffman

Heather Pulvirenti

Lisa Henke

Amy Sheffer

Susan Liles

Melissa Phillips




Have a beautiful day!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is cute. I love the colors and the dies. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING Lisa!!! I love what you did with this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.... This is pretty fantastic for not knowing how to sew!!! I love teh idea and how beautiful it turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!