Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Color Throwdown #418-harvest


Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday! Lynn is here with you today as the host for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge, CTD418!  The colors from this week's inspiration photo are Orange, Rust, Teal & Copper(either metallic or a color close to copper) but keep in mind that the colors are generic, and it's fine if you want to add in other neutrals!

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper crafting project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the linky tool at the bottom of the post.  And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD418 if you upload your project to an online gallery. You can use the keywords #ctd418 and #colorthrowdown if you upload to any social media sites (yes, we're on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!).  All of the challenge "rules" are in the right sidebar in case you have any questions.


For today I used a new set from Lil' Inker Designs, Rustic Christmas. It was my favorite from last month's release and I was excited to show you the versatility of the stamp set. It is a holiday set, but I used it in a more general way today. I stamped the truck and colored it up with my copics. I used the Rustic Christmas Dies to cut it out. In the background I stamped a forest of trees in some fun colors by Reverse Confetti, RC Aqua, Iced Aqua, and Tangerine. The sentiment is from the Reap A Harvest stamp set and I did that in a copper ink, so there is a little shimmer to it. It's all stamped and mounted onto a Silly Stitched rectangle. 

For more inspiration, check out the other design team members' creations below, and get inky! And don't forget to join us over on the CTD Blog. We can't wait to see what you create with these new colors.

Marisa Ritzen, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!
Guest-Deanne Kuntz - Three Trees Paper Creations

Thank so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll play along with the challenge this week

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lisa your card is fantastic!!! I love the fun scene you created with your stamped trees and fun popped up car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cool card Lisa!! I love the way you did the trees with the fall colors and cute little car, great scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the simplicity of those trees and that sentiment is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those trees! Very fun card,Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!