Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti November Release

 Hello and welcome to the Reverse Confetti Release Day! I'm super excited about today and I hope you are too. We have shared projects all week and have one more day of fun for you with the November Release Blog Hop. Start over on Jen's Blog. You can shop NOW, but you may want to wait to see what the DT has to share today. 



I have a festive polka dotted birthday card for you today. I love all the layers that work with the Topped Off Tag Confetti Cut. The newest addition to the line up is the Dots Tag Layerin Baby Blue card stock. I cut a balloon with the Boxes 'n Balloons Confetti Cuts with a fun polka dotted pattern from Warm Heart 6x6 papers. I tied on some Charcoal Striped twine.


I added a strip of the diagonal striped navy Warm Hearts paper in the background and layered up the Cloud White panel with Navy card stock. I cut the "greetings" word die included in the Greetings Frame Confetti Cuts with Navy card stock, too. I cut three layers and glued them together. I cut the Greetings Frame banner from Cloud White card stock and stamped the word "birthday" from the Whole Lotta Happy stamp set in black ink. I finished it off with a Hang Ups Confetti Cut






Be sure to check out the rest of the design team today! 
There is so much more to see! 
here is the list:

Fetti Friend--Debbie Hughes
Lisa Henke<---you are here
Fetti Friend-Anna Kossakovskaya













Thanks so much for all the kind words you have left for me this week.
I appreciate you taking the time to stop by.
 
Happy Shopping! I just adore the colors released this month and I can't wait to see what you all do with them


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Lisa! I love that you made a birthday card...this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you made a birthday card! Thanks, Lisa.. it is my birthday! Those papers might just have to go into my birthday shopping bag!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Lisa, you combined these products masterfully to make your birthday card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute birthday card! The dots from the tag and balloon are so fun mixed with the stripes from the paper! Just a happy combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way you used the products Lisa, makes for a fun HB card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely combination of colour & design. I really like how you put together the sentiment pieces (diecut, stamp, placement, etc.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!