Sunday, November 13, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags-LID

 Welcome friends! Excited to be a part of Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event.

 I am fortunate enough to get to post with two different teams. Today I am featuring a tag with the gang from Lil' Inker Designs! The Rustic Christmas stamp set is still on my desk so I put it to use on my tag today. LOVE that pine branch. I stamped it in two color inks, Lime Green and Avocado by RC.

I used the Dotted Tags Dies for my base. I colored up the holly with my copics and then added some clear chunky glitter for a bit of sparkle. I used the Rustic Christmas Dies to cut it out.  I love the sweet, simple sentiment. I tied on some Ripe Avocado stitched ribbon and some red twine. 


So glad you stopped by today. Be sure to hop on over to Tracy's Blog for all the details. So much pretty to see and many prizes up for grabs. Great sponsors, you don't want to miss it!


Photobucket

6 comments:


  1. Love the colors.
    Clean and simple
    and so pretty.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute, Lisa. For some reason, I am really enjoying pine sprigs this year and find myself using them on so many cards! LOL So, naturally I had to come over to your blog and comment on your tag. It's adorable! Guess I'll be getting my sprig stamp out again today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully simple and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Your tag is absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty!! Love the stamping of the pine branch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!