Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Color Throwdown 421-Jingle

Welcome to a new Color Throwdown Challenge 421.  The colors from this week's inspiration photo are aqua, celery green, purple and black.  Keep in mind that the colors are generic and it's fine if you want to add in other neutrals!

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper crafting project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the linky tool at the bottom of the post.  And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD421 if you upload your project to an online gallery. You can use the keywords #ctd421 and #colorthrowdown if you upload to any social media sites (yes, we're on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!).  All of the challenge "rules" are in the right sidebar in case you have any questions.


Now that we have celebrated Thanksgiving, I am full on holiday mode! I have been dying to use this awesome word die again by Reverse Confetti. It's called Jingle All the Way. So I made it the focal point of my card. I cut it from Iced Aqua card stock and then used the Pop Up Circle scalloped circle to add a bit more interest to main panel, and then I popped up the whole panel.  In the corner (I know, I know.....there are no corners on circles)  I incorporated the other challenge colors with the beautiful Layered Snowflake Confetti Cut in Spring Moss, Grape Soda, and Black Licorice cardstock. I tucked in a some bits of Cloud White, too. A sprinkling of festive sequins and this one was done. 




Click the links above each designer photo for even more inspiration from our talented team to get you started. I cannot wait to see what you all create with this week's colors!

Marisa Ritzen, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer













Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!