Saturday, November 26, 2016

Reverse Confetti-November SFYTT

Hope you all had a fabulous holiday and that you are still enjoying the weekend. I hosted my family for Thanksgiving and we had a great day. I am back today with a card for the November SFYTT with the Reverse Confetti crew. There is still time to play along. Come check it out. 


I used the fun and festive bear from Bearing Gifts. I stamped him on Cloud White Card stock and used my Zig Clear Color Brush markers. I cut it out with the matching Bearing Gifts Confetti Cut.  Circle Band Confetti Cut to create the diagonal panel with Mist card stock and then covered the circle up with the Dots Tag Layer to follow the sketch. I added in one of the Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts and stamped the sentiment along the bottom with Navy ink. In the background I layered on a piece of the dotted chevron paper from Warm Hearts paper pack.  


Here is the sketch. Be sure to stop on by the RC Blog for all the challenge details. I can't wait to see what you have created this month. 
















Thanks so much for stopping by! See you back, soon!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!