Monday, February 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti February Release


Yes! today is the day and I am so excited. I bet you are too! It's the 8th and that means the Reverse Confetti new release is LIVE! I hope you have your shopping lists ready, but you might want to hold on a little bit longer and do our New Release Blog Hop to see what else the team has created for you today. 



I couldn't wait to color up the sweet little boy bunny from Hippity Hoppity! I  made this sweet little friend card that really came together quickly thanks to all the fabulous Confetti Cuts. Gosh how I love those bunnies! I gave him a little carrot today! If you are picking these cuties up, go ahead and be sure to pick up the coordinating Hippity Hoppity Confetti Cuts, too. I love the nice clean white borer they leave. 


I used the Documented rounded rectangle die to cut out the cute heart Quick Card Panel-Hoppin' Dots for my backdrop. I added the newest Pretty Panel-Bold Line. I love how it looks with setiments. I stamped part of the greeting from A Friend Like You. I used Fancy Word Confetti Cut to add the word, friend. I finished the card off with a little Solid Strawberry Twine and some enamel dots. Short and sweet! 












Be sure to check out the rest of the design team today! 
There is lots more to see! 
here is the list:

Fetti Friend--Yana Smakula
Lisa Henke<---you are here


Thanks so much for hanging with me all week! 
Happy Shopping!



Photobucket

11 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!