Friday, February 5, 2016

Countdow to Confetti-Day 1


I am super excited to be starting off February with a Reverse Confetti release. Did you hear the big news?? RC is now going to a once a month release, so there will be a whole lot more of Reverse Confetti coming to you this year! Woohoo!! You can purchase all the new February products on the 8th!

The fun starts over on the Reverse Confetti blog. Jen has all the details over there and the full line up of design team members that are sharing sneak peeks each day during our count down. You'll also want to leave some comments along the way. You could win once of 2 RC Gift Certificates. You have two chances to win, one for blog comments and one for commenting on the RC Facebook page

I can feel Spring coming and it makes me happy. Well, maybe not in the weather, but this new Garden Bunch stamp set is amazing! It is a multi step stamping floral set. I added them to a new Confetti Cut called Flower Wrap! I love that this set comes with it's own flower dies AND a sweet little tag. I chose to leave those off this card to really show off the Garden Bunch. I cut out all the flowers with the coordinating Garden Bunch Confetti Cut

Here is a closer look at the flowers I stamped. I tucked in some Leafy dies in a few different shades of green. 

A few more details I have to point out at that amazing curved border. It's a new Edger die set, and I love it! I added a panel of yellow polka dots behind the curve. It's one of the new Hoppin' Dots Quick Card Panel. I stamped a greeting from A Friend Like You. I love this new sentiment set. The mix of fonts is so so cool AND the greetings are lovely. 



Check out the new products I used today. 











Be sure to come on back tomorrow for more Reverse Confetti sneak peek. 
Countdown to Confetti contiues. 

Photobucket

52 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! I need ALL those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, especially the dotted Flower Wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! I must add all of the new products to my shopping cart come Feb 8th! :-) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh just love the edgers and flower wrap dies! Beautiful card made!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! I am definitely going to get the edgers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving how beautiful these cards are. I love this release. I say that with each release but this is my favorite right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when we think it can't get any more amazing, it does. Love the release and your pretty polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just when we think it can't get any more amazing, it does. Love the release and your pretty polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job! I love the use of polka dots and that mellow yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flower wrap is even more darling in polka dots! The colorful bouquet inside is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card! The polkadot paper and those happylooking, bold coloured flowers... I sure would love THAT bouquet IRL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't even begin to tell you how perfect this is! LOVE those flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card! It makes me feel soooo happy!
    I wasn't planning to buy the flower stamp because I have a similar one, but now that I've seen this card...it's at the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card - so bright and cheery! I always love yellows - make me so happy! The bouquet is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Love Love your card, so bright and fresh

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you put the patterned paper at the bottom.
    The tussy-mussy is a fun idea. (i've been calling it a fussy-mussy on the other blogs - CRS).
    thanks for sharing a darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your dotty flower wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it all! Flowers, Wrap, QCP, and the Edger! You made a lovely design, and with polka dots, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh that is just beautiful Lisa! I love all the different colors of flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card!! Love the edger on this card! It's just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a nice alternative to real flowers...love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my! The color layers on the flowers are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful flowers and I like the polka dot wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love those edger dies this month. They will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the bunch of flowers all wrapped up! The edger dies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card! I really love these stamps and dies! Beautiful for spring creating!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable card love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a happy card! I love the way that the bottom point of the Flower Wrap, the curved edge made by the edger die, the yellow circle panel, and the black font highlight the sentiment well.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the flower wrap in polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the pretty patterned paper choice for the flower wrap - -so pretty!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  31. So pretty and those edger dies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! I LOVE you Sweet Card and the FUN Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous card Lisa! Love the bouquet! TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Aww - the black and white dot paper for the flower wrap really makes this stand out! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your bouquet is just absolutely gorgeous! Love the polka dot floral wrap! I can't stop going back to it....it's so colorful & lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This new flower wrap is genius. Your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a sweet bouquet! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beauty full! Love it...and that polka dot paper is perfect for the wrap!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This card is so cuteee!!!! Stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!