I cut one of the newest Quick Card Panels-Hoppin' Dots with the Documented confetti cut and then added 4 light gray circles from Fresh 'n Fruity. I then got busy coloring up the bunny from Hippity Hoppity, the lion from Leaping Lions, and the monkey from Monkey Buisness. I used all the coordinating Confetti Cuts to cut out the critters and party goods!
Behind the main image panel I cut one of the skinny tags from In The Bag Confetti cut and snipped it in half so the top and bottom would peek out from the Documented die cut piece. I tied on a Natural Solid twine bow.
Here is this month's Sketch!
and here is a closer look at the RC product I used today.
and a few other details about this sketch challenge.
- There will be a new sketch posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 1st of each month.
- The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 27th. The SFYTT button is posted on the sidebar. Click on it to be taken to the current SFYTT post and link list.
- Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win. This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps. Anyone is welcome to play, though!
- You may enter as many times as you wish.
- There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 28th of this month.
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stamping!