Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Be Gracious

I am totally in love with these flowers. The new Garden Bunch stamp set and matching Garden Bunch Confetti Cuts are so pretty and easy to work with. Once you get started with them, you just want to make more. I used two of the larger flowers with one of the smaller. I tucked in some of my favorite Leafy dies


The new Basket Confetti Cut was the perfect way to show off these beautiful blooms. The gorgeous curve in the background is another of my favorite new releases, Edgers. The embossed detail makes this extra special. 


I stamped the sentiment with some ombre ink. Isn't that just a beautiful phrase? It's the latest and greatest faith based stamp set called, The Lord's Strength. I tied up the card with some pretty Solid Blossom twine and scattered some sequins. If you haven't checked out the February release from Reverse Confetti, make sure you do. There is so much to love. 









Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!