Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Color Throwdown #378





Welcome, welcome! It's time for a new color challenge with the Color Throwdown!  Lori is our hostess this week and I love this week's color board, and I know you will too. It's perfect for the up coming lovey holiday! 

I used all Reverse Confetti products on my card this week. I couldn't help but use some felt. I just love those sweet little valentines from the inspiration photo. I cut one large red Heart to Heart die and then added a blanket stitch with some solid natural twine.


In the back ground I stenciled some hearts and then added a Stamped Note Frame. I stamped a Lovey Words Coordinate sentiment on a trimmed Stitched Flag Trio die and finsihed the greeting off with a Lovey Words die. 


A solid twine bow and a trio of enamel dots finish off the card. I mounted it all up on a white top folding card base. 

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Woohoo! She is with us FULL TIME NOW!!
and
so excited about
this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer-Kay Miller!
and
Our Guest Star Stamper this week is
Samantha Johnson








Have a great Wednesday!



Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Superb card Lisa! I love the sweet felt heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling...love that felt heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweet little felt heart steals the show on your beautiful Valentine! I thought about felt but never acted on it. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well look at you with that fabulous blanket stitch....too fun!! Love the bright hearts with the more subdued BG! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa your card is fabulous with the stitched heart and those pretty tiny hearts in the background--great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! Your laced up felt heart is so fun and such a cute touch and I really like how you used the die cut frame to tie everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the stitched felt heart and the fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet, Lisa! Love all your little details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!