Monday, February 1, 2016

Curtain Call-Sachet


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


 The LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

 I used some of the JUST released Lil' Inker Designs products for my card today. I love those dual dotted hearts. I cut out three and lined some pretty pattern paper inside of the popped up panel. I then used the new Valentine Word Tag die for my sentiment. I love leaving the little o-ring attached so I can tie on a pretty twine bow. 


Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Sachet Designers


Have a great day!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Cute card Lisa and great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this, Lisa! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection. Love how you used three different patterned papers and the card still feels very CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this!! A fabulous layout and wonderful dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, Lisa! Love the stitched heart inside and outside detailing with the patterned papers! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design Lisa...love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the patterned papers peeking out from inside the die cut openings. I've been trying to resist those heart dies . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning! Love those heart die-cuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!