Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WSC108-we belong together

Happy Wednesday. Are you staying warm??? I hear most of the country is freeezing. We definitely are. What a perfect excuse to stay inside and stamp, right??? Thanks for joining us for another Wed. Stamp Club challenge. 

I squished the sketch  up a bit  to make a square and used the fun, ACCENT IT-LABELS AND TABS with a sweet little HEART STAX heart Die-namics in the middle for my corner element. I am using more of the pretty Crate Paper-Fourteen. 



The sentiment is from the Document It-OFF THE CHARTS.  I stamped it with some grey Amuse inks.  I needed to add a bit more, pop of pink, so I added a pretty Mini Scallop border and tied the whole thing up with some Linen Thread. I finished the sentiment off with a teeny tiny boy and girl thanks to the BOY MEETS GIRL DIE-NAMICS


Here is the sketch for this week:


You’ll want to be sure to play along for your chance at the weekly prize, valued at up to $20 in vouchers to the MFT Boutique. You can submit your entry using the keyword MFTWSC108 to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers. Entries for this week’s challenge will close on Tuesday, January 29th,  at noon EST.



 Come check out the MFT Blog for all the details. 

Here is my shopping list. Be sure to click the graphics below or any of the links in my post to SHOP!!



-->

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the layered accent and the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I can handle THIS sketch. I have to play along with my new Doodle Garden Far Out girl stamp I got. Love her. Love your style Lisa girl. I love those little people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your fun take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch. Love the labels and tabs. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I need to go get into my craft room and create. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!