Monday, January 14, 2013

CAS203-Let's Chat

On a busy Monday, I was able to squeeze in a stamping challenge after chatting with a long time stampy friend, Kristin Moore. It had been a long time since we did some virtual stamping and even chatted, for that matter. I was happy to find out we both had some time for each other. Be sure to stop by her blog and check out her amazing work. 


I created this graphic card with this week's CAS challenge over on SCS. Both Kristin and I have been on  that DT a few years back, and on a Monday, it's a great way to kick start some mojo!

I used the fun, Seen & Noted papers and the new MFT Die-namics, BOY MEETS GIRL.  I used only the girl this time, along with the SAY WHAT STAMP SET AND  Die-namics.  


With a clean and simple design, I keep embellishments to a minimum. I only added a Jellybean Green button and some Honeydew Twine. The sentiment was stamped in the coordinating Jellybean Green premium ink. 

thanks for stopping by today. the new Scrapbook Sketch Challenge will be up tomorrow. Come back and check out my layout. 

Feel Free to click any of the links below to SHOP the MFT products I used today. 

Pin It
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! This is amazingly amazing!! Love the bold papers and the simple layout - perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LISA!!! I ADORE IT! Wow, you rocked the colors perfectly and it is so funky and retro and FUN. It's perfect! Hopefully I'll get mine posted after dinner tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!