Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MFTWSC105 {happy 16th}

It's a busy, busy week around here! Did you see that January Teasers started??? You can seem my post below with some of the newest, MFT product releasing next week. 

Right now I have my Wed. Stamp Club sketch card. I created a fun birthday card for a neighbor of ours that celebrated his 16th birthday last Friday! The sketch is a fun one.....IT has circles!!! love how easy it was to create with the Circle Stax 1 & 2 Die-namics!


For the center panel, I decided to create a tag. I used the Traditional Tags Stax Die-namics and added some fun elements. I used the By the Numbers stamp set and matching numbers Die-namics. I cut the 16 from Sour Apple paper and accented the rest of the card with touches of Steel Grey cs. My card base is Sweet Tooth. 


Check out that row of people....it's a teaser for you.....one of the new Die-namics that will be releasing this month! It's Paperdoll Boy Border!!! How cool is that??? With a house full of boys for me, anything crafty in the male gender is a BIG LOVE for me. 

 Here is this week's sketch to work with. 

You’ll want to be sure to play along for your chance at the weekly prize, valued at up to $20 in vouchers to the MFT Boutique. You can submit your entry using the keyword MFTWSC105 to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers. Entries for this week’s challenge will close on Tuesday, January 8th,  at noon EST.


Be sure to check out Kim's Blog for the inspiration from the DT this week.   

The new Die-namics I used today.

and the rest of MFT product you can shop for here!



Pin It
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great teen masculine birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love the tag and striped paper and that die-namic is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a more masculine feel.
    Looking forward to playing along with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sneaky peek of the boy paper doll border and this cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very nice card. Love how you brought so many colors in this that work perfect together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!