Sunday, January 20, 2013

News Flash

I have had this card ready for a week or so, now. I've been lazy about blogging this week, but didn't want to leave you with out a card any longer. It kills me that I haven't shared this yet, because I realllly like how it turned out.
 It uses the adorable new Pure Innocence Stamp, Read All About  It. The cool Sweet Sunday Sketch from the other week is the a layout. I loooved that giant circle panel.  It's a piece of x-press blending card stock cut with a CIRCLE STAX 1 DIE-NAMICS. I colored her up with my copics (Love them. BUT I'm dying to get some Prismacolored pencils, after seeing Inge's tutorial).


 I then pieced up the chair. The papers are from the Walnut Grove paper pack. I am almost out  of my favorite designs from this pack. Feeling a little sad about that. I reallllly have enjoyed crafting with them. 
 How cool would it be to own a chair like this????? I also use some of my favorite Kraft cs, and touched the edges with some Antique Linen ink. In the background is a pretty strip of the LAYERED HEART DIE-NAMICS. So happy about this die. You need to pick this one up if you haven't yet. 



The sketch called for a little corner element. I decied to use the fun tab from the ACCENT IT-LABELS AND TAGS DIE-NAMICS, designed by Laina Lamb. See, they are great for card making too, not just scrapbooking.  I stamped the sentiment with the new Black Licorice Ink. Look closely, there is also a tiny strip of the SCALLOPED EDGE in that polka dotted paper. I tied the card up with the yummy twine. Double it up, it packs a bigger punch!


Here is the inside of the card. The sentiment leads you to open the card, so it's natural to add one more sweet note on the inside. I cut a few larger hearts with the new HEART STAX Die-namics. The sentiment was stamped on another little label from ACCENT IT-LABELS AND TABS DIE-ANAMICS. 


Thanks for hanging with me today. 








and my Inlinkz shopping list:



-->

4 comments:

  1. She is darling Lisa! I love decorated inside too. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE the chair - oh my! The little twine bow is perfect and the inside is just as darling as the outside. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Love all your layers and the inside is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that chair! So darn cute, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!