Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Swap Time!

I will be posting lots of SUO (stampin' Up! only) stuff in the coming days. I just finished up a round of swaps (putting the last of them in the mail later today) and actually received my first batch back. This is the one I did for my QCSwappers group. We are a quiet group, not a lot of chatting amongst us, but the ladies can create! It is like Christmas when I receive my box back with all the swap cards in it. I get really excited.

I only preordered one set, so I had to come up with three different cards using this same set. The little flower images in Sweet Stems are really sweet! I chose to NOT color them in and use this one image, as is, stamped in Real Red. The dsp is Candy Lane from the Love You Much bundle. The card is finished off with the Love You sentiment from Short and Sweet punched out with the curly lable punch. It's all tied off with some striped Pink Pirouette ribbon! I hope the girls all loved it! Thanks JoAnn for another wonderful swap! I should be getting another box today full of swap cards from my second group! I'll share those tomorrow!