Saturday, January 31, 2009

Snow and a Card

Not so crafty with my title today, but I do have a cute, crafty card to share. I know all you die hard stampers will appreciate this one. I tell you the set, Craft Taglines from There She Goes stamps company is so fun. I did this card for the monthly challenge over at TSG. We had to add dimension to our card. This was an easy on for me since I almost never make a card without my trusty Stampin' Dimensionals. I usually have three packs on hand and if I get down to one, I start to panic a bit. Good thing they are fairly inexpensive! I popped up the top layer of the card, the sentiment, and all three silver embossed scissors. Here's another shot of the dimension. Since I have been talking about all our snow and ice this week I thought I'd share a few pictures with you all that I took yesterday morning. I know to some of you, this is probably nothing, but for us in the southwest corner of Ohio, this is a lot at one time!. Enjoy! I'm finishing up some prep work for my class tomorrow afternoon. I've got a great group joining me for an afternoon of stamping birthday cards. I'll share those projects with you tomorrow!
This is the view out my front door. There are houses on either side of this shot, I just cropped them out.
Here is a shot out my back door and here is one more of the ice on a bush in our back landscaping. Can you tell I'm not much of a photographer? I probably could have gotten some better shots but I didn't have shoes on and took these while leaning out the doors. LOL!

Hugs, Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Your card is wonderful!!


    lol that is something I would do to take pictures.


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card...thanks for the inspiration :) I just won that set..woo hoo!!! tfs your snowy pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the colors! Your outside looks like it does here, and we got a couple more inches yesterday. Stop already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE card, Lisa!! Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!