Thursday, January 15, 2009

Two more Thank-you cards to share!

I told you last week about the Thank-you cards I was making for a customer. One of my good friend's mom ordered 20 Thank-you cards from me. I made 5 each of 4 different designs. She loved them all. I already shared two with you, and here are the rest of them. This first one was my favorite. If you remember yesterday's post, it is the same layout (told you I've been using it a lot lately, lol!).
I love the different tones of green used on this card with the pop of black. The stamps used are Eastern Blooms and Flight of the Butterfly. The dsp is from Haiku and some old olive print from the retired Bali Breeze pack. I added color to the branch with some olive seed beads.

This one uses a soft, pastel color pallet along with the stamped images from Embrace life. The layout came from a card in the SAB brochure (Sale-a-bration starts on Feb.1). I knew as soon as I saw it I had to use it. Both cards are SUO! Speaking of SU, let me say WOW! I did get my box of catties yesterday and spent the afternoon drooling over it. YIKES! The Designer Paper is going to kill me, I really love it all! The samples are gorgeous throughout the catalog-lots and lots of great ideas! And all the other accessories are just going to be so fun to work with!

Thanks for stopping by! I truly am grateful for all my online friends! You help make this all worth it!

Hugs,Lisa

3 comments:

  1. These are GREAT! I LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the soothing greens on the first one, and had to laugh at the second one as I have the same layout bookmarked to try, lol! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Lisa, these are great! I especially love the second one. Those shades of purple together- ooh la la! I hadn't noticed this layout so I'll have to go check it out myself. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!