Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My NMBS Card!

Here it is, my second swap card with the Sweet Stem set. This time I colored it in and used the bright and funky paper, Raspberry Tart (yes, I know I've been calling this paper by the wrong name. LOL! I've gotten it all straightened out now) that SU is going to carry. I'm trying to occupy myself and NOT think about the new catty. I still haven't received mine yet and it's killing me! I feel like the only demo without the new copy in hand. Good news is I got my tracking number yesterday, so I guess I should stop comlaining! It is supposed to be here today!

I played up the pinks on from that paper pack and highlighted them with the olive ribbon and the kiwi designs of dsp. I also added a bit of sparklies (is that a word?) with glitter to the centers of the flowers. This set, Sweet Stems, does not include any sentiments. It is rare for me to order a set without words (remember I like Bang for my Buck!), but I love that it has forced me to pull out my sentiment sets. I used the pretty Stem Sayings here, stamped in black along the left of the image panel. I have to tell you this layout and the one from yesterday have become two favorites of mine. I have used them on various cards I've sent out in the past week. I'll be back with my final two swaps in the coming days! Keep your fingers crossed for me that my box of catties magically appear sooner rather than later! Have a great day!

Hugs, Lisa

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the layout too! My catties are coming today also, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty sketch and paper! Love the bright fun colors! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Love the colors and the design.

    I have given you the Lemonade award. :0) You can read the post on my blog for more info and to pick up your award.

    http://oldecountrycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! Love it, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!