Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sweet Adela-gave me an award



One of my swapping sisters from NMBS gave me an award yesterday. Thanks, Adela. I am grateful and honored for the award (love Adela's blog too.check it out!), but I am so bad about sending these things on. I also honestly think I could not narrow it down to 7. Seriously, I check at least 15-20 blogs daily, not to mention all the other side blurfs I do by clicking on a link here and there. Here are the rules: I have to pick 7 of my favorite blogs and…
  1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
  2. Link the person you received your award from
  3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
  4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

So if you are reading my blog, consider yourself nominated and go ahead and pass this wonderful award on to someone you love! I'll be back later with a picture of my goodies-Today is the day!!! and the good news for me is all of my boxes look to be arriving all together (they were supposed to be coming over the next three days!). I had to split my order into three different ones due to my contest winnings, my product bonus for signing another recruit (see membership pays!) and my own personal order. Today will be a great day and my DH is finally not working today (he has worked 8 out of the last 10 days and I feel like I haven't seen Tim in weeks). I hope we do something fun together as a family, as long as we are home by 2 for the UPS man. hehehe.

Hugs, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!