Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Sketch Challenge...



Another quick post today, DH already thinks I've been on the computer too long. Plus my little guy wants to go outside with the BIG guys. He is into pulling on my shirt till he gets what he wants. Here is my submission for this week's card sketch over at SCS. Check out the thread to see what everyone has done. I thought it was a great way to show off more of the fun dsp I bought. This one shows two different patterns from the Kiwi Kiss Patterns dsp. I was going to go with a monochromatic look, but decided to throw in some pink pirouettte. I used the striped ribbon to hide the seam of the two papers. To jazz it up a bit, I added some of the sea beads (is that what those are called?) from my green bead duo. Love how they looked in orange with the card we did at Convention so I tried it again here. Here's a close up of the detail. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs,
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love all the kiwi kiss and great job on the sketch challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, and you know I love the dsp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous!! Love the colors and your big kiwi kiss ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!
    And the beads are called seed beads - b/c they look like seeds!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!