Sunday, August 10, 2008

NMBS Challenge



I am the challenge hostess over at the NMBS Blog (a blog for one of the swap groups I'm part of). I have to say I have been a slacker in the challenge category for this Blog. I love everything the girls have posted (we are on challenge #9), but with getting ready for Convention I just haven't had time. I vow to do better. My challenge is called, First Impressions. I challenge you to CASE one of the first projects that caught your eye in the new catty. If you haven't seen it yet, it goes live tomorrow at noon (MT). Have I told you how excited I am to place my order!!! Here is the link to our blog. Anyone can play, it is all for fun. Have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun challenge, I will have to check it out! LOVE that rub on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!