Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hit Me With Your Big Shot!


Oh, wait, that's not how the song goes...Guess it's because I have the Big Shot on my mind. If you didn't hear the news, SU has partnered up with Sizzix and will now carry the Big Shot and have exclusive dies. It even has it's own cute little logo! I can't wait to show this to my customers. In addition to this news, there are oodles, and oodles of amazing new stamps, PAPER, RIBBON, and other fun accessories! I had a blast in SLC. If you haven't experienced an SU Convention, I highly recommend it. One of the best parts for me was meeting my swap friends, the GSG girls! We met up during lunch on the first day and they were all so cool. Here is a pic of our group (the girls that were able to attend Convention). Our convention bag was sooo cute and I loved all three sets they gave us. The closing ceremonies were so fun, but the best part was when we heard a "Ding Dong" and out came a UPS man (a hottie, I might add). We all got another FREE set. Talk about 1000's of stampers freakin' out! It was just like Oprah's big give aways! Confetti was flying, girls were screaming, and the Prize Patrol spent the next 15 minutes handing out out goodies. We got the very cool Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set (it coordinates with the new scallop square punch). I have lots of new ideas floating around in my head. I hope to have time to stamp today, my absolute FAVE set we got (a big, ginormous, silhouette stamp) is just calling my name! I'll be sharing other fun tid bits from my trip through out the weeks to come, I'm sure. Check back tomorrow to see the cool make-n-takes we did. I flubbed up one of them, so I need to fix it up this afternoon. Have a good one and thanks for stopping by. Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!