Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer Days Kit-the two cards from my Class



As promised here are the two cards the girls did at my class last week. They were quick and easy! The flower card used the Happy Everything stamp set and some paper piercing for the stem. I layered some of the pattern paper and used some of the sticky die cuts and it was done. The second card is a 4 1/4 square card using the green flower pattern paper from the kit. I thought it would be fun to do a little water coloring so using the Pun Fun set and water color crayons, this card came together fast. It was finished off with some bashful blue striped grosgrain ribbon.
Thank-you cards have been flying out of my house lately with the end of the school year approaching. The Stamp Something Blog offered up a challenge this week to create a thank-you card or gift. I thought this card fit the bill since it will be going to Joshua's teacher in the next week. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors in the first card- of course this is no surprise why I would love it- it does involve a flower!! LOL That ewe is too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ewe!! The green and blue look so good! I'm addicted to the striped ribbon so I am looking for any excuse to use it.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Amanda
    stitchnaway@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are so super cute!! Love the top one with the pierced stem!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!