Saturday, May 31, 2008

Limited Supplies


You know how I love the different challenges on SCS and a whole lot of other blogs, so many I can't keep up. I have to remind myself that I don't have to do them all, it is just for fun and a place to start for inspiration. This week I decided to try the Limited Supplies challenge over at SCS. This was a first for me, but it was fun. The challenge was to create 3 cards with all the same supplies but use 3 DIFFERENT layouts, plus you had to use HPH and ribbon. I know, I know, I was supposed to post a picture of that last scrapbook layout from the Summer Days kit, but my new toys (yes, my beloved Copics )dictated how I stamped today (and that in itself was a challenge since my colors are so limited). Here is the trio! Check out My Gallery for pics of each of the individual cards. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable set of cards, Lisa! I love how you used the ribbons differently on each card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love that little birdie and the hph!!! Coloring will not be the same without the copics, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card trio!! They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!