Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's been in my head.



I check Beate's Blog daily and I have loved all the Be Inspired challenges she has posted but I just never seem to get a card made for them. This card has been in my head all week and I finally got to put it to paper today. I caved and finally ordered the Polka Dots basics stamp set from PTI. This was the inspiration piece she posted, It is a kate Spade card.
The sketch is from this week's sketch Challenge over at SCS. I cheated though, and made my card a standard A2 size.
I pulled out some of my retired, Au Chocolate paper and used the polka dots in similar colors (soft sky, and PTI Berry Sorbet and Summer Sunrise) to make little bubbles. I also used a retired hostess set from SU (Along the Same Lines) and this years SAB set, Many Thoughts. I accented some of the bubbles with Crystal Effects. I love this stuff and up until recently hardly ever used it. Try it if you have it, if you don't have it, get it!

Thanks for stoppin by!

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, this looks FANTASTIC!!!!
    Love what you did with this inspiration piece! Thanks for playing. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! What a fun card! Love the stripes on the inside and the touch of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bubbles!! And the use of the Au Chocolate paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!