Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3 Little Monkeys!

A quick post for today, after a busy weekend of doing a whole lot of nothing (anyone ever feel that way?!) I wanted to share another scrapbook page with you. Can you guess when this page was made? Yep, it is another page from my Sizzlin' Summer Scrapbook class. I only have one more layout to share with you, I swear (that one is coming later this week). I really wanted to share this one with you since it shows, once again the versatility of the kits. This page has nothing to do with summer, yet I was still able to turn it into a cute page. All the cardstock and paper used comes from the kit as well at the red striped and orange polka dot strips. I made the star by first punching out a small striped star (used on title block) and then lining up the large star punch to create the outline of the star. This is my favorite thing to do with these punches-making that large outline. I think it just looks great on anything. The square I journaled on was initially thought to be used for another photo but since I only had these two pictures I turned it into my journaling block. I stamped the title, Happy Together with my Happy Everything set, but you could hardly read the word together since I stamped it red on red, I went over it with my white gel pen and added the 3 Little Monkeys to complete the page.
They sure are my cute Little Monkeys! Hope you all had a great Holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!