Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A page with pictures from my Class

As promised, here is a close up of one of the pages we did at the Summer Days Scrapbook class I held last week. I added pictures to the page and
will add the journaling before I put the page in my album. I find it funny that I rarely put pictures of myself in the family album. I almost passed on this picture too, especially because I am making such a funny face, but I decided to add it since it helps show just how silly I get when trying to make the baby smile. These were two pictures from Nicholas's first visit to the pool, his first time actually getting in the pool I should say since he spent many days in his stroller while the older boys swam. I was getting him ready to swim and Tim took these shots. I love that close up of him. This is one of my favorite layouts to scrap with. It is a 12x12 background layered with an 8 1/2 x11 piece of paper, then coordinating strips along the bottom. The title goes in one corner and embellishments where needed to balance the page. Next time I use this layout, I'll reference this page and you can see how the two pages compare.
I'm back in the groove, so keep checking back!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the pic of you it looks like you are having fun! I am the same way about pics of me and recently started making sure I am in the pics at times. I am happy things are slwoing down for you to stamp again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! The strips of patterned paper are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOO TOO Cute! That's a great picture of you- definitely worth including! Man I wish I could get some scrapping done- I have zero motivation! Good for you getting in the groove!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout! I hadn't paid much attention to this scrappin' kit until seeing your cute page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!