Sunday, May 11, 2008

GSGFS02-Casing Denise





Last week, the Great Swaps Girls posted another featured stamper challenge. This week we got to honour, Denise Hinton. If you haven't checked out her Blog, go do it, and if you are looking for a cool Blog Banner, she can do it! I chose to CASE this card from Denise. I used the same ds paper, but picked different designs from the pack. I really don't know what I am going to do when this year's In Colors retire. I am so in love with them. Anyway, this card uses the Fall Flowers ds paper, Saraha Sand, Old Olive, and Soft Sky cs. The sentiment is from Holiday Blitz and I can't believe I actually pulled out my Sm. and Lg. tag punches. See those butterflies, though?! That was my splurge for myself yesterday at Micheal's (there was a special coupon in last weeks' paper for 50% off one Martha Stewart Item)! I've seen this punch used a lot lately, so I treated myself to it! thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! I know what you mean about the in colors, I am gonna miss them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I love your colors!!! Thanks for casing me- lol!
    I'm totally going to miss the InColors too... the river rock & the blues especially. Well, also the wasabi. okay and the guava and pomegranate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your case! Yeah, I don't know what I'm going to do without these colors, too. Wasabi is the PERFECT green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the butterflies, I may have to check out the punch myself!! I am really going to miss the in colors too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!