Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stink this is sweet!



Sorry couldn't resist the pun. The set is Pun Fun after all. I earned two free sets with my SAB sales (another perk of being a demo). I have been dying to get my hands on this little guy and all the other cute punny images in this set. Mr. Brown brought me my goodies yesterday. Since I am not so MIA as I thought I'd be with this jury duty thing (we were all released yesterday after waiting two hours for nothing. Then today, no jurors were needed. I'm hoping the same will go for tomorrow) I got some stamping time in today.
I used the color challenge from SCS to do this little card. It is a 4.25 inch square card. I used my aqua painter and re-inkers to color him in on watercolor paper. To add a bit of interest to the card I punched half circles out of the pattern paper (guava ds prints paper) and then nestled in two ribbon slides from the styled HPH kit tied with grey taffeta ribbon. Another quick and easy card. Tomorrow I'll have the little hostess gift to share that I'm making using this set and the Jersey shore ds paper. Off to enjoy the sunshine. Tim is off today and we are going to take the boys out for a bike ride.
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. I stink this is fantastic!!!!LOL

    Too cute!!! Love how you did the ribbon with the slides, very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa this is awesome! I love the colors and the ribbon slides are the best finishing touch! I can't stop looking at it. CUTE CUTE CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that WHOLE set too stinkin cute???!!!! I love it and your creation is awesome too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little stinker!! I love the ribbon slides and great job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious! I love how you did the side with the punch outs and the ribbon slides, way cute! Congrats on your SAB sets too, I can't decide what to order yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!