Saturday, April 19, 2008

PTI eye candy!

This is going to be a quick post, I need to head out to Joshua's soccer game. I got my PaperTrey Ink order on Thursday and then yesterday my downline and friend, Crystal made the trade off. What is our trade off you ask? To help save a little money and allow us each to have more of the fabulous paper and ribbons PTI comes out with each month we split the packs and spools. It is working great and it is fun to trade stuff! Anyway, here is what I got and
here is the quick card I whipped up yesterday. I just love this little turtle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, just wanted to stop by to say hi and to tell you how excited I am about joining the Great Swaps Girls group. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

    Love your card and the embossed dp is just perfect for this sweet little guy. My friend Steph and I do exactly what you and Crystal do...it's amazing how much more stuff we've been able to get since we started doing that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!