Thursday, April 17, 2008

More Pun Fun!



Today I worked on the thank-you gift for my hostess this weekend. I am doing an in-home workshop for a new stamping friend and I always like to make my hostesses a little something special for opening up their homes to me and their friends. I just had to use my new Pun Fun set, plus it is one of the sets that is included in the Free Wheelin' promotion (get a FREE coordinating Jumbo wheel when you purchase one of the selected stamp sets). I made this little cute little box with some paper from the Jersey Shore ds paper pack. It was super simple. I then made 6 cute little cards to match with the Pun Fun stamp set. I hope she likes! Thanks for checking in!

stamps:Pun Fun CC: confetti white,wasabi,brilliant blue,bashful blue,pumpkin, jersey shore ds paper Ink: pallet noir Accessories: aqua painter, wwc, horizontal slot punch, bashful and pumpkin stirped grosgrain ribbon, wasabi double stitched ribbon, lg. and sm. oval punches

7 comments:

  1. Wow those are so adorable! She is going to love it! Enjoy the workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is so cute! She's going to love it! Good luck at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely hostess gift, Lisa! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!!!! I know your hostess is going to love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Yours is fantastic!!
    I love this Pun Fun set you made! Lucky Hostess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my! What an awesome card gift set!! Like it?! YOur hostess is going to be blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, how did I miss this yesterday?? This is Stinkin' Cute! The best part is I have everything I need to TOTALLY COPY it! Now you just need to send me the directions for that box *wink*!! I love how colorful everything is, and what a perfect variety set of cards to give as a gift- just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!