Monday, April 28, 2008

I got an award!



Thanks, Becky (beccabatgirl)! I am so honoured! I just got back into town and came home to 221 emails. After getting through those and taking some time to blog hop, I saw that Becky had nominated me for this award, The arte y pico.


Here are the details: The award was originally designed by Eseya at arte y pico . You pick five blogs that you think earned this award based on their creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community. List the names on your blog and link to their blogs. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know of the award! Each winner has to show the award and put the name of the person who gave them the award with a link to their blog. Also show the link to arte y pico.


Here are the girls I'm passing on the award to:
Crystal
Kristin
Erin
Monique
Cyndi


Enjoy the day! I hope to get some stamping done today, since I need to finish some swaps and the GreatSwapGirls just posted the weekly challenge! So check back for some new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!