Monday, October 14, 2019

Picket Fence Designs October Release

You guys! It's Release Day and it's sooooo amazing! You are going to want to check out the DT blogs to see all the awesome new stamps, dies, and stencils. As always, there is something for everyone. This month's line up will not disappoint....it's goooood. Trust me! You can see all the NEW PRODUCT HERE!

I love all the critters in the selfie line of stamps. This month we get a sloth and it's pretty fabulous. I colored up the Let's Slow Down image with copics and used the matching Let's Slow Down dies to cut him out. I set him aside while I finished the rest of the card. 

I grabbed a Life Changing Blender Brush and the new Ring Of Flowers Stencil to create a soft and pretty background. I Created my sentiment with the Love Ya Word die and then stamped a sentiment from Let's Slow Down along the bottom right. here's a close up of the sentiment detail. 


An amazing coffee set is in the line up this month. It's a giant mug called I Like Big Ones. I did some paper piecing to give it a floral design with the Miniature Dahlia Bouquet in Stone ink. I used the I Like Big Ones die to cut out the mug. 


Can you see the subtle background I created  with some clear embossing of the Dahlia Bouquet stamp  behind the mug? I love how it looks in real life. You can see a bit of the detail in the next photo. 


The sentiment was embossed with white embossing powder on Midnight card stock. It's from the It's Peopley Out There stamp set. You are going to want that set. It's a fun one. 



So be sure to hop over and see what the rest of the design team has created with this release. It's soooo good. You can find it all over on the PFS Blog.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!