Thursday, October 17, 2019

Inspired By-pumpkins


Plaid and pumpkins. What could be better? I reached for some Lil' Inker Designs products to pull together a quick, fall card. I am still crushing on The Stamp Market inks and look how cool the Melon ink looks on kraft card stock. I inked up the Cozy Plaid stamp from Lil' Inker Designs. I cut the background layer with the Rounded Stitched Rectangles



I LOVE the Harvest Moon die and it was perfect for my pumpkin scene. I used my Life Changing Blender brushes to blend on some Melon, Cherry, and Leafy inks to add some color to the pumpkins. I stamped a sentiment from Cozy Plaid stamp set and then finished the sentiment with the Hugs Word Die


I added a touch of shimmer with a Wink of Stella pen and tied on some hemp twine to finish it off.  Check out the Inspired By challenge for more inspiration. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!