Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Catherine Pooler Retro Winter/ Guest Designer


So, I have been holding on to a little secret. I am so excited to share that I am a Guest Designer for the new Catherine Pooler Retro Winter Release. I just adore this release and the new colors of ink....swoon!!! 



Today you can purchase all of the new products HERE
I got to play with the Happy Buddies stamp set and dies, along with the papers and inks. OMG....talk about cuteness overload.


My first card shows the darling deer from the set Happy Buddies (there are three critters and some other fun elements included). I colored him up with copics and added a banner and decided on the holidays sentiment from the set stamped in Sangria. I used the matching Happy Buddies dies to cut out the images.

I couldn't resist blending on some of the gorgeous new Hot Tub ink. It's perfect for sky and snowy backgrounds. I splattered on some white ink and added a scattering of the new Sequin pack, Cincinnati Mix. I mean, come on. How could I not love it....it's named after my city.  


I grounded the cutie with some strips of fun paper designs from the new 6x6 Feeling Chilly paper pack. I just can't get enough of the color combo in this pack. It's awesome. 

My next card I wanted to show off another set of the Happy Buddies. Yep, I had to use the deer again, but I paired him up with the sweet lil' bear.  They are holding the Happy banner and I stamped the "everything" sentiment along the bottom. The matching Happpy Buddies Dies make it easy to cut all the bits out. 

I used all four of the new ink colors from the Spa Collection Inks  to give a festive confetti look to the background and tucked in some Cincinnati Mix sequins again. I also layered the stamped panel over a combo of the new Feeling Chilly papers. The patterns all mix and match perfectly. 


Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out my Insta page and stories (@lisahenke) for more looks at the projects  I created. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!