Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti October Creative Hop



 Hello Fetti Fans. It's the 8th! and that means great stuff on the web today with the Reverse Confetti Crew. It's our Creative Hop. Grab a cuppa your favorite beverage and join me to see what awesomeness the crew has for you. 


The Reverse Confetti Blog has all the info.

I have two cards today, same card but two different ways. I have been trying to be better about being more efficient when it comes to card making and having cards on hand to send out. So I decided to make a duo of cards, but giving them a twist. I created two cards today and colored one and then did a non-colored version of the same card. 

I started with some Stormy card stock and the leaf images from Peony. I adore that giant flower in the set, BUT I really love all the greenery. They are so fun to work with. I stamped them in Versamark ink and then heat embossed them with White embossing powder. 

I cut a strip of RC Aqua card stock and added a sentiment from Sentimentally Yours in Midnight ink. 

For my second card, I used Cloud White card stock and stamped the Peony Leaf images in  Midnight ink. I was going to keep them black, but then I decided to add some water color with my Zig Clean Color Real Watercolor brush  markers. I did the opposite on this card and white embossed a sentiment from the Sentimentally Yours stamp set on the RC Aqua card stock strip. For both of the cards I accented the sentiment with a strip of Sweet Stripes

I love how the two cards make a great set by coordinating but not being the exactly  same cards. 

Here is the list of those hopping, today. 
Come join me. 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!