Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Color Throwdown 566-Happy Halloween

 
Hello friends. I am excited to share this card. I love taking my turn being the color hostess for the Color Throwdown. This week I am playing with the last of my Halloween supplies for the year, I thought you might like that too. I went with a grey, orange, and  cream color combo for you all. 

I started with one of my favorite tag dies from Reverse Confetti, See Through Tag Confetti Cuts. I then stamped and colored up the clouds, and two pumpkins from Frightening Friends stamp set. I then cut them out and set them aside while I quickly stamped and colored a few leaf images from the Peony stamp set. I tucked them all in the opening of the See Through Tag Confetti Cuts



the sentiment is from the same Frightening Friends stamp set and I stamped it in midnight ink and trimmed the strip before adding it to the bottom of the tag. I love using tags as my main image panel on a card front. I tucked in a layer of Stormy card stock and added it all to a top folding card base. 

Here's some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the CTD team to get y'all started!

We can't wait to see what you create!

Rosemary Dennis- October Guest DesignerHey There....rosigirl

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, this is awesome. Love how you added the peony images in there too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!