Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Color Throwdown 563-Trick or Treaters


Hello, Color Throwdown fans!   Broni is our host for the week.  She has chosen some great fall colors for our palette this week - Orange, Lavender, Purple, and Green.

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the keyword CTD563, and use #ctd563 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please link to your specific post and not just to your blog.  All of the rules are in the sidebar!

I couldn't help myself. I had to ink up these Trick Or Treaters from Picket Fence Studios. I started with a few stencils to create the background. I love that we have the Layers of Grass and Layers of Clouds stencils and the Life Changing Blender Brushes to help make pretty backgrounds. 


I added the sentiment from the Wicked Together stamp set in Intense Black ink. I used the same ink to stamp out a trio of Trick or Treaters. I used Copics to add some color and then cut them out with the coordinating Trick or Treaters Dies


Here's some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the CTD team to get y'all started!

We can't wait to see what you create!

Rosemary Dennis- October Guest DesignerHey There....rosigirl



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!