Thursday, March 21, 2019

Winner Announced/ Picket Fence Studios

Last week during the Picket Fence Studios March Release I offered up a prize. 

I picked a winner for the $15 Gift Certificate to the PFS shop.
 I am excited to announce that 
Nicole Parmentier is the winner!
Congratulations! Please email me to receive your shopping code.
lik@cinci.rr.com


If you haven't stopped by the Picket Fence Studios Blog lately, you should. I had the honor of sharing this project over there yesterday. I used the new You Got This sentiment set and Slice of Wood stamp to create this encouragement card. Check out the details over there. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!