Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Color Throwdown #535

We welcome you to this week'sColor Throwdown challenge! The colors we're using from the inspiration piece above are red, yellow, light green, and white

If you upload your creation to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD535, and please use #ctd535 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please use a direct link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog.  All of the rules are in the right sidebar, so check them out if you're unsure.  And no digital designs will be allowed - only digital images that are printed off and colored.   



I was itching to use some of the newest release products from Reverse Confetti, specifically the Hatbox Florals. I colored up the main image with Copics and used the Hatbox Floral Confetti Cuts  to cut it out. I then cut three of the Hello & Thanks Word Duo Confetti Cuts in Buttercup card stock. I adhered them together to add my favorite dimension to my sentiment. 

I completed the sentiment with the amazing new Word Up stamp set. I am finding it has a sentiment to fit any occasion. I added this to a panel of Premium Polar white card stock cut with the Diagonal Stitched Cover Panel



Here is a detailed shot of the new Hatbox Floral stamp set. I added the light green from the challenge colors to the leaves of the flowers. 


Kelly Schirmer- Gingham Girl- March Guest Designer

Now here is some great inspiration from the talented design team.  We can't wait to see what you create!



 Now let's see what you can do with these colors!
Thanks for stopping by.












Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!