Friday, March 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti/ March Release

 It's here, it's here....the March Release from Reverse Confetti is LIVE! I'm so excited to see you all get these awesome products into your hands.

 All the new release products can be found HERE.  I can't wait to see what you add to your craft stash.....but before you shop, you might want to take one last look at what the team had created. 

I am so happy with how this card turned out and I can't wait to gift it to my mom on Mother's Day. Those sweet little duckies are from the Spring Pals stamp set. I colored them up with Copics and and then cut them out with the matching Spring Pals Confetti Cuts

I HAD to finally put the stitched note card from the Stitched Note & Frames Confetti Cuts to work. It was the perfect backdrop for my ducks and sentiments. I cut out the "mom" from Mom & Dad Confetti Cuts with one of the pretty dots from Darling Dots 6x6 paper pad. I also stamped a sweet little extra greeting from Word Up in Midnight ink along the bottom. I love it. I added some layers of Tangerine and Buttercup card stock. 


My last card came to be when I picked up the cut out scrap from the Stitched Hex Tag Confetti Cut. I added some wonky strips of the Darling Dots paper in the background. I finished it off with the Thanks & Hello Confetti Cuts. I cut three layers of it in Stormy card stock, glued them together and then added some yummy glimmer paste. 


I'm obsessed! I finished the sentiment with another strip of words from Word Up! It is seriously a must have stamp set. It goes with all the things! 


Ok, come hop with me! 



and here is a look at the New Products I used on today's projects. 













Thanks so much for all your support and comments all week long. 
I appreciate you!


Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. These are adorable...especially that Mom one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I've enjoyed seeing all of your projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards! Love the sweet one for Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!