Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Color Throwdown #536 / Lil' Inker Designs


Hello. I am the host for with this week's Color Throwdown #536 colors. I picked some soft and pretty Spring color that I hope you find inspiring-cream, mauve, and moss green. 

Please keep in mind that these are general colors, feel free to incorporate any neutrals into your design! If you upload your creation to a public gallery, please use the key word CTD536, and please use #ctd536 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please use a direct link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog.  All of the rules are in the right sidebar, so check them out if you're unsure.  And no digital designs will be allowed - only digital images that are printed off and colored.   

I used all Lil' Inker Designs products on today's card and I am getting into the Easter, Spring mood. Laura has some fun Easter and Spring Bundles for you. 
Check them out HERE:

I started with the gorgeous Eyelet Cover Up die. I layered some moss colored cardstock behind the panel to peek through the pattern. Along the bottom I stamped some buffalo plaid from the Cozy Plaid stamp set in a light purple ink. This plaid bunny was inspired by a photo Laura shared with us. I cut it out with the Happy Bunny Border die. The bunny border is so cute and I love that you can have them facing forward or backwards. I wanted to show off their cute little tails. 

I used a sentiment from the Happy Bunny Stamp Set. it's such a sweet set and I love the sentiment. 



Kelly Schirmer- Gingham Girl- March Guest Designer

Now here is some great inspiration from the talented design team.  We can't wait to see what you create!






 Now let's see what you can do with these colors!
Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!